About Arm Candy
A media intelligence agency that inspires ingenuity and achieves results.
We simplify a process that has been made complicated by the media industry allowing agencies to ‘plug’ into a media network enabling them to execute media on behalf of their clients. As a one-stop shop for all media needs, we deliver well beyond the industry standard, in all facets of the process. This is achieved through our unique, planning methodology, buying process leveraging our original tech stack, and our extensive reporting delivery.
Beyond the deliverables; we’re experts at anticipating next steps, helping us to solve problems, well before they exist. This puts an added emphasis on ensuring we bring on team members who are inherently great problem solvers and naturally proactive.
About this role
If you’re a self-starter with lots of enthusiasm for devising innovative and integrated media solutions, you get energized by the notion of critical thinking, conceptualizing, and brainstorming with others, you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be a part of an agency that is experiencing accelerated growth … then you’ve come to the right place.
Our Ad Operations Associates are data enthusiasts who enjoy geeking out over the numbers, with a few well-crafted skills looking to expand their capabilities. Being in platform, and managing the technical aspects of day-to-day campaign management, excites them. They’re logistically savvy and excited about the opportunity to learn all things related to tag management and other media operation workflows!
We know you have a lot of learning to do, so much of your first few months will be going through our Arm Candy Training Academy program to help make sure you’re set up for success when you start managing your first campaigns! And when that time comes, we’ll be with you every step of the way to ensure you continue to learn from the best and brightest in the industry.
In addition, they work well with other parts of the media equation and are interested in providing strategic insight to help assist our Media Management Team in the development of media plans that they’ll be in-turn, helping to execute.
- Manage the implementation, execution and optimization of digital advertising campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Collaborate with agency and client teams to formulate and create strategic proposals that meet identified objectives.
- Traffic Management: Manage the execution and technical deployment of both direct (creative assets and tags) and programmatic video and display campaigns: Ad-serving, trafficking, optimization troubleshooting, etc. Cross device implementation (desktop, mobile, IPTV, etc.)
- Analytics & Operations Strategy: Provide high-end monitoring and detailed reporting of media activity. Monitor KPIs (VTR, CTR, etc.) on a daily basis. Work on standard and executive level reporting and activity summaries.
- Support agency teams during operational and business reviews and acting as a critical team member for operational and technical discussions.
- Campaign Monitoring: Identifying and escalating potential technical issues, identifying and building specifications on potential market needs requiring technical developments.
- 0-2 years of working experience in digital ad operations or technical account manager role within the digital advertising field
- Some experience and knowledge within the programmatic ecosystem (DSP/SSP’s, CDP, DMP, ad-networks, etc.)
- Familiarity with platforms like Google Ads, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube and other ad buying platforms.
- Outstanding analytical and project management skills. Extreme attention to detail and the ability to handle several projects concurrently under deadline pressure is essential.
- Ability to work effectively with internal team members and external clients and other agency partners.
- Ability to create accurate projections based on data analysis
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Proactive initiative — A team player who is accountable for delivering accurate, timely and insightful report, recommendations and POVs.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Master’s degree is a plus.
"*" indicates required fields