About this role
The Media Intern will be immersed in all things media, and will have a great opportunity to jump start and further develop your career. As an Arm Candy Media Intern, you’ll assist with implementing and interfacing on client and media partner activities and we’ll train you to understand and learn how to measure the effectiveness of different media channels. Media Interns are an essential part of our team and help us deliver value and great service to our partners. If you want a unique opportunity to accelerate your career in media, then Arm Candy is for you!
Interns will receive $12/hr and work roughly 30 hours per week.
- Collaborate internally on client assignments, conduct requested research and contribute to the development of Arm Candy’s solutions and recommendations by taking direction from Arm Candy Managers and Directors
- Assist Media Manager and Director on day-to-day client and agency partner activities
- Capture meeting notes and communicate key action items and timelines associated with
- assigned client efforts and campaigns
- Compile and organize reporting and analytics
- Proactively identify areas of support and service for Arm Candy, clients and other agency partners
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or be graduating with a Bachelor’s Degree within the next 12-months.
- An eagerness and desire to learn new skills and capabilities
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel (Intermediate skill set required; Advanced
- knowledge a plus)
- Must be Google Ads and Google Analytics certified prior to start of internship
"*" indicates required fields