Media Supervisor (Dallas/Chicago)
About Arm Candy
A media intelligence agency that inspires ingenuity and achieves results.
We simplify a process that has been made complicated by the media industry allowing agencies to ‘plug’ into a media network enabling them to execute media on behalf of their clients. As a one-stop-shop for all media needs, we deliver well beyond the industry standard, in all facets of the process. This is achieved through our unique planning methodology, buying process leveraging our original tech stack, and our extensive reporting delivery.
Beyond the deliverables: we’re experts at anticipating next steps, helping us to solve problems well before they exist. This places an added emphasis on ensuring we bring on team members who are inherently great problem solvers and naturally proactive.
About this role
This Media Supervisor’s primary role is to work alongside one of Arm Candy’s key clients and agency partners.This person has the ability to multitask, attention to detail, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
As the Media Supervisor, it is critical to have a firm understanding of all media types, how to craft a solid media recommendation, as well as having the passion to see campaigns from start to finish. You will be joining an Integrated Marketing team and will have lots of opportunities to work across teams and collaborate across many disciplines.
If you’re a self-starter with lots of enthusiasm for devising innovative and integrated media solutions, you get energized by the notion of critical thinking, conceptualizing, and brainstorming with others, you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be a part of an agency start-up that is experiencing accelerated growth… then you’ve come to the right place.
These are checkboxes, but the role is much-much more.
- Decipher true client needs and help lead them to success
- Build and sell in media plans with confidence and ease
- Ability to manage direct media partner relationships and communications
- Direct ‘Best-In-Class’ reporting and provide client and industry analysis and recommendations
- Lead and mentor both internal team members and agency-client teams.
- Author media related IP
- Help planning and executing agency culture events and process
- Be the day to day interface with agency people of all levels and use your best judgment to include additional support as needed
- Provide updates on team status and overall happiness
- Help foster and develop team members
- 3-6 years of media experience for large and small clients (client or agency side preferred)
- Strong client-facing skills and experience (problem-solving, cultivating rapport, etc.)
- Establish Arm Candy credibility and value contribution
- Efficient workflow
- Strong Communication Skills
- High attention to detail and well organized
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize appropriately
- This is a global client, so the ability to speak multiple languages is a plus
- B2B experience also a plus