Ad Operations Supervisor
ABOUT THIS ROLE
If you’re a self-starter with lots of enthusiasm for devising innovative and integrated media solutions, you get energized by the notion of critical thinking, conceptualizing, and brainstorming with others, you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be a part of an agency start-up that is experiencing accelerated growth … then you’ve come to the right place.
Our Ad Operations Managers are highly-capable media professionals, with a few well-crafted skills looking to expand their capabilities. Being in platform, and managing the technical aspects of day-to-day campaign management, excites them. They’re logistically savvy as they guide tag management and other media operation workflows, to ensure campaigns are setup for success, prior to launch.
In addition, they work well with other parts of the media equation and are interested in providing strategic insight to help assist our Media Managers in the development of media plans that they’ll be in-turn, helping to execute.
- Manage the implementation, execution and optimization of digital advertising campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Collaborate with agency and client teams to formulate and create strategic proposals that meet identified objectives.
- Traffic Management: Manage the execution and technical deployment of both direct (creative assets and tags) and programmatic video and display campaigns: Ad-serving, trafficking, optimization troubleshooting, etc. Cross device implementation (desktop, mobile, IPTV, etc.)
- Analytics & Operations Strategy: Provide high-end monitoring and reporting of media activity. Monitor KPIs (VTR, CTR, etc.) on a daily basis. Work on standard and executive level reporting and activity summaries.
- Sales Activity Support: Interact on a day-to-day basis with the agency’s Media Operations team to ensure campaign optimization and success. Support agency teams during operational and business reviews and acting as a critical team member for operational and technical discussions.
- Campaign Monitoring: Identifying and escalating potential technical issues, identifying and building specifications on potential market needs requiring technical developments.
- Manage a team of ad operations specialists, associates, and managers
- On-board new hires in agency and industry best practices
- Ongoing strategic media reccomendations
- Comfort leading client-facing calls
- Host internal and external training
- 4-6 years of working experience in digital ad operations or technical account manager role within the digital advertising field
- Strong knowledge of technical market standards (VAST, VPAID, ad-serving, SSP, DSP, etc.). Good understanding of web standards (HTML, JS/JSON, Flash, etc.)
- Previous experience and knowledge within the programmatic ecosystem (DSP/SSP’s, CDP, DMP, ad-networks, etc.)
- Outstanding analytical and project management skills. Extreme attention to detail and the ability to handle several projects concurrently under deadline pressure is essential.
- Ability to work effectively with internal team members and external clients and other agency partners.
- Ability to create accurate projections based on data analysis
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Proactive initiative — A team player who is accountable for delivering accurate, timely and insightful report, recommendations and POVs.
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Supervisory experience
- Experience running multi-million dollar media investments
"*" indicates required fields