About Arm Candy
A media intelligence agency that inspires ingenuity and achieves results. We simplify a process that has been made complicated by the media industry allowing agencies to ‘plug’ into a media agency enabling them to execute media on behalf of their clients. As a one-stop shop for all media needs, we deliver well beyond the industry standard, in all facets of the process. This is achieved through our unique, planning methodology, buying process leveraging our original tech stack, and our extensive reporting delivery.
Beyond the deliverables; we’re experts at anticipating next steps, helping us to solve problems, well before they exist. This puts an added emphasis on ensuring we bring on team members who are inherently great problem solvers and naturally proactive.
If you’re known for being a media extraordinaire, we’ll put you to the test. We craft and execute top of the line strategies for our clients, based on data and business principles that go beyond just media practicality. We combine our intellectual property and understanding of the media landscape, with our client’s business model(s), leading to media executions that drive (and record) tangible results the client is stoked to see.
About this role
The Media Manager is an integral role at Arm Candy. If you enjoy responsibility, managing a team, creating plans, and putting them into fruition, then you’ll love this.
You’ll be constantly interacting with agency-clients and media partners to provide guidance, direction, recommendations, and hands-on help. You’ll work on developing and executing media plans from beginning to end – all while coaching, managing, and mentoring Media Associates.
You won’t be on your own, however, as you’ll report directly to a Director of Media and be working hand-in-hand with our Ad Ops team. Media Planning is a core service offering that Arm Candy provides, so you’ll receive extensive training on how to build our top-of-the-line plans, leveraging our unique tools and technology.
If you’re a self-starter with lots of enthusiasm for devising innovative and integrated media solutions, you get energized by the notion of critical thinking, conceptualizing, and brainstorming with others, you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be a part of an agency start-up that is experiencing accelerated growth … then you’ve come to the right place.
- Develop client campaign goals and objectives
- Audit client’s previous media campaigns and platforms
- Lead strategic and tactical media planning and execution
- Facilitate the trafficking between creative providers and 3rd party partners
- Execute tag management needs based on identified goals and objectives
- Collaborate seamlessly with agency-clients on creative needs for strong performance
- Build ‘Best-In-Class’ reporting, including analysis
- Implement media plan optimizations and key takeaways
- Provide creative direction to continually enhance campaigns from historical insights gained
- Lead and mentor both internal team members and agency-client teams
- Author Point of Views based on client needs
- 3-5+ years of media experience (Ad Tech, Client and Agency side all accepted)
- Strong client-facing skills and experience (problem-solving, cultivating rapport, etc.)
- Previous experience and knowledge within the programmatic ecosystem (DSP/SSP’s, CDP, DMP, ad-networks, etc.)
- Experience managing sizeable media plans containing multiple channels.
- Understanding of all forms of media, both digital and traditional.
- Fantastic presenter
- Efficient workflow
- Proficient in Excel (or have an interest in becoming so)
- Self Service Display/Video Buying, Facebook Business Manager and/or Google Ads experience preferred
- Management experience
"*" indicates required fields