About this role
The Media Manager is an integral role at Arm Candy. If you enjoy responsibility, managing a team, creating plans, and putting them into fruition, then you’ll love this.
You’ll be constantly interacting with agency-clients and media partners to provide guidance, direction, recommendations, and hands-on help. You’ll work on developing and executing media plans from beginning to end – all while coaching, managing and mentoring Media Associates.
You won’t be on your own however, as you’ll report directly into a Director of Media and be working hand-in-hand with our Ad Ops team. Media Planning is a core service offering Arm Candy provides, so you’ll receive extensive training on how to build our top of the line plans, leveraging our unique tools and technology.
If you’re a self-starter with lots of enthusiasm for devising innovative and integrated media solutions, you get energized by the notion of critical thinking, conceptualizing, and brainstorming with others, you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be a part of an agency start-up that is experiencing accelerated growth … then you’ve come to the right place.
These are check boxes, but the role is much-much more.
- Develop client campaign goals and objectives
- Audit client’s previous media campaigns and platforms
- Lead strategic and tactical media planning and execution
- Facilitate the trafficking between creative providers and 3rd party partners
- Execute tag management needs based on identified goals and objectives
- Collaborate seamlessly with agency-clients on creative needs for strong performance
- Build ‘Best-In-Class’ reporting, including analysis.
- Implement media plan optimizations and key takeaways
- Provide creative direction to continually enhance campaigns from historical insights gained.
- Lead and mentor both internal team members and agency-client teams.
- 3-5+ years of media experience (Ad Tech, Client and Agency side all accepted)
- Strong client-facing skills and experience (problem solving, cultivating rapport, etc.)
- Previous experience and knowledge within the programmatic ecosystem (DSP/SSP’s, CDP, DMP, ad-networks, etc.)
- Experience managing sizeable media plans containing multiple channels.
- Understanding of all forms of media, both digital and traditional.
- Fantastic presenter
- Efficient workflow
- Proficient in Excel (or have an interest in becoming so)
- Self Service Display/Video Buying, Facebook Business Manager and/or Google Ads experience preferred
- Management experience