Coming off a strong Award season in 2020, winning the Most Effective Media Agency of the Year by the Drum, Best in Show at the DWIMA Awards and named an NTX Inno Fire Award Winner, Arm Candy continues it’s award recognition in 2021. This year the award season kicks off with an individual honor, but remains a win for the whole team nonetheless!
John Lods, Founder and CEO of Arm Candy, has been awarded Media Sales Rep of the year by the American Advertising Federation in Dallas. AAF Dallas is the oldest civic organization in Dallas and remains a proud member of the American Advertising Federation (AAF), headquartered in Washington, D.C.
“It’s an exciting time for Team AC! Receiving this year’s Media Sales Rep of the Year is a testament to the wonderful team we have and the amazing agency partners and brands that we have the pleasure of working with every day .”John Lods, Arm Candy, CEO
Each year, AAF Dallas selects one individual to honor in nine categories. The following are this year’s recipients:
- Client of the Year – Jenni Pustinger, CEO at OrganiCare
- Agency Leader of the Year – Kimberly Tyner, Chief Creative Officer at Spire Agency
- MOSAIC Champion – Kevin Green, VP, Group Creative Director at RAPP
- Agency Media Strategist/Planner of The Year – Carson Tanoury, Media Planner at The Richards Group
- Media Sales Rep of The Year – John Lods, CEO at Arm Candy
- Agency Account Executive of The Year – Michael Nortman, Plot Twist Creativity
- Creative Production Partner of The Year – Andy Younker, Producer at LERMA/
- Agency Support of The Year – Macey Thompson, Production Coordinator at The Marketing Arm
- Educator of the Year – Dr. Mark Allen, Professor at Temerlin Advertising Institute
- Young Professional of the Year – Tatiana Chamorro, Partner at HITE Digital
Congratulations to all the 2021 award recipients!
As a result of COVID-19, and on brand with this year’s theme, “The Safest Suits” ceremony was held virtually on March 11th.